We would be more than happy to help you. Our team adviser are 24X7 at your service to help you.
Ranthambore Canter Safari
The Ranthambore National Park is one of the major wildlife attraction spots which has attracted many wildlife photographers as well as visitors who are attracted towards nature and wildlife. The Ranthambore National Park is famous for its Tiger Reserve which is settled in one of the best location in India.
How to reach Ranthambore?
By Air: The tourists can take direct taxi or bus from Sanganer Airport(Jaipur) to reach Ranthambhore.
By Train: The nearest railway station that connects Ranthambhore National Park with other cities is at Sawai Madhopur. There is a distance of about 10 km from Sawai Madhopur Railway Station to Ranthambhore National Park.
What are the timings for canter safari in Ranthambore?
There are two safaris each day in Ranthambhore National Park, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. The times change slightly throughout the year, in accordance with sunrise and sunset.
- From 1st October to 31st October is 7 am to 10.30 am.
- From 1st November to 31st January is 7 am to 10.30 am.
- From 1st February to 31st March is 6.30 am to 10 am.
- From 1st April to 15th May is from 6 am to 9.30 am.
- From 15th May to 30th June is from 6 am to 9.30 am.
- From 15th May to 30th June is from 3.30 pm to 7 pm
- From 1st October to 31st October is 2.30 pm to 6 pm
- From 1st November to 31st January is 7 pm to 5.30 pm
- From 1st February to 31st March is 2.30 pm to 6 pm
- From 1st April to 15th May is from 3 pm to 6.30 pm
What is the cost of canter safari at ranthambhore national park?
Canter is an 20 seater open bus. Not all zones of Ranthambore National Park have canter safari available due to the terrain. For information you can call us on +919530277335
How to book canter safari at ranthambore national park?
You can book your safari by clicking the button below. Since there are limited seats available we advice you to reserve your seats as early as possible.